There are a few ways to access financial support to offset the cost of speech therapy and parent coaching.
- NDIS is a scheme for people with lifelong disability. I can work with clients who have self-managed or plan-managed NDIS funds.
- Medicare items can cover a portion of the cost for a number of sessions each year, and your GP can help you with accessing these.
- Some private health funds may cover speech therapy, and you can check with your provider to understand your cover.
Prices quoted are for sessions billed to a credit card. Post-paid/invoiced and plan-managed billed sessions are charged according to the NDIS price guide, which is slightly higher to account for the increased administration and processing involved.
$378 2 HOURS CAPPED
- • Assessment reporting, support letter preparation
$284 90 MIN
- • Including 60 minutes session plus 30 minutes consultation between sessions
- • Additional access to the RDI® Learning Platform through RDI Connect.
Giving feedback on the service
As I’m a sole clinician, it might feel confronting to give feedback to me directly. I like to think that we can talk about how it’s going because I pride myself on building a good therapeutic relationship with all my clients.
However, if you wish to voice concern or speak to someone else about the service, then you can talk to the Manager of Ethics and Professional Issues at Speech Pathology Australia, whose job it is to help make sure your feedback is heard and acted upon.